All times are UTC

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:08 am

Post subject: jdizzy's battle company Lieutenants
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:33 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Chief Hugh and I play a strict WYSIWYG rule with our Battle Companies. Admittedly, our first companies we abandoned. His Gondor company reached a point where they couldn't be defeated (too many guys with blademaster/parry) and my Haradrim company had a 50% death ratio. By death ratio I mean I would roll 1s and lose half of my wounded force after every match, it was awful. Either way, I have so much fun preparing my minis to be in a BC that I want to start sharing my lieutenants and their stats. First up is Na'man.

Na'man was one of the few survivors of an Abrakahn raid. His family and most of his tribe was abducted by warriors from the Golden King. He and his company were on a quest to save their people and return them home.

Na'man 37 points
Mv 6"
F 4/4+
S 3
D 4
A 1
W 1
C 3
M/W/F 1/1/1
Wargear: Scimitar, Bow, Psn Arrows, armor
Special Rules: Heedless Determination: Each time Na'man takes a wound, you may roll a D6. On a result of 6+ Na'man ignores the wound as if he had spent a point of fate.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 Post subject: Re: jdizzy's battle company Lieutenants
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:49 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

This battle company is currently underway.
Snow (who we affectionately call Snow White) is a Dunedain of Arnor. He and his band The Irregulars are scouring Angmar in search of an Orc who has claimed to have recovered one of the lost seeing stones. Snow's company has been far more successful than Na'man's company. In fact, Snow has watched as 3 of his warriors promoted to Heroes. Turgon "The Bear", Beleg "The Falcon", and Turin the Ranger. A special shout out also goes to the company's hobbit archer Trotter. Who, having been with the company for only three matches now, has killed more Orcs (both via archery and close combat [one on one single combat I may add]) than some of the company's long time members. For 4 points, that little guy packs a whollop! Currently The Irregulars have located one piece of the artifact which will lead them to the alleged missing Palantir.

*UPDATE 8/3*
Snow 79 pts
Mv 6"
F 5/3+
S 4
D 5
A 2
W 1
C 6
M/W/F 3/1/2*
Wargear: Long Bow (functions as elf bow), Sword, armor
Special Rule: Parry- Before resolving a duel, you may make your opponent reroll one of their duel dice. Remember, you cant reroll dice which have already been rerolled.
* Though this extra point of fate was acquired RAW (rolling a 12 on the wound chart), Chief Hugh and I allow for Heroes to gain Might, Will, or Fate on a roll of six when leveling up. Rules as written (RAW) Having a 1/36 chance to increase your fate was, to us, unacceptable so we house ruled it a bit.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by jdizzy001 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 Post subject: Re: jdizzy's battle company Lieutenants
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Awesome! I love the pictures and the back-stories.

Do what is right, love mercy, and walk humbly

Battle Companies