All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:48 am

Post subject: Re: Ebay watch.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:54 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Interesting you should mention casts. There's a seller in the UK I buy from all the time, but I'm starting to wonder if he's doing the same thing. The reason why is that he always seems to have the same minis available, plus or minus a few other items. They're nice minis, though.

How can you tell if they're casts? I like buying used, but feel kind of icky buying "Niky Shoes" as it were.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:02 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

The best way to know what something is going for on Ebay is to watch a model you like for a few auctions. You can add it to your watch list, or my personal favorite, bid an obscenely low amount. Then you get notifications on when you're outbid and when the auction is ending. That way you can judge if you want to fork out the cash for that particular auction.

Buy it Now listings like the one above almost always are more money than bidding, but you know what you are paying and are guaranteed to win the auction. Take it from me, there's nothing that will burn your biscuit quite like someone sniping a bid in the last 20 seconds of an auction, especially when your crummy rural internet is just chugging along.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:23 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

If you go to Advanced options next to the search bar (Erweiterte Suche), you can look for items that were previously online, and the prices they did or did not sell for. A good way to find how regularly items appear and what price you would have to be prepared to pay. Wouldn't personally pay the prices in the advertised auction, but in the end the value just depends on what people are willing to pay. Do keep in mind that even some items listed as rare and out of production may not at all be so - the auction listed has a painted Floi for 20 pounds, while it's still readily available from Games Workshop for 7.70...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:45 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Hey guys,

Feel free to check and (hope so) bid on my auctions :)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/wroza/m.html ... 7675.l2562

100% from auctions are going for wedding :roll: :-D