All times are UTC

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:25 am

Post subject: Nico "Redfish" a French lost in UK
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:51 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Hi everyone,

After living near Paris for 26 years, I decided to change my location for England and finally found a job to settle in Gloucester (between Bristol and Birmingham).

As a player, I have a significant experience as I am used to play many tournaments in France and I also was part of the French teams for the first Middle Earth ETC which took place in Hamburg (and finished 5th !).

I am here mostly to get in touch with Uk players living next to my future house so I will be able to play sometimes and hopefully go to Uk tournaments. That would be a really great and funny experience !

Don't hesitate to come talking to me if you want a fun or hard battle versus me starting from October !

See you ladies and gents !
Nicolas.
 Post subject: Re: Nico "Redfish" a French lost in UK
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Welcome to the One Ring Nicolas, I don't game anymore myself but I've no doubt you'll find someone to battle. What armies do you have yourself?

Post subject: Re: Nico "Redfish" a French lost in UK
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:43 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Hi,

Concerning evil side, I firstly have a strong and complete Goblin army but with the time I am starting to get some Angmar and I am considering Mordor as a good addition.
In term of tournaments, I play a mix of them, adding Gulavhar as soon as I can as he is really powerful to me (my favourite character as well :-D ).

And for the good side, I have a beautiful collection of Gondor with like 18 knights (metal version) which I like to play for fun.
I also have a full wood elves army and I am adding a small force of Iron Hills dwarves and some Rivendell elves to my playable models once they will be fully painted.
Lastly, I try to get enough hobbits to get a full army of them, converting them from the cheapest I can find (but it is taking so much time to get them axes or bows for each :? ) .
I really like to play a mix of Gondor + wood elves as it grants you a big amount of models in the table and a C5 on support.
And my favourite hero for good side is surely Radagast on great eagle. Yes it is expensive but like Gulavhar, once you know how to play it perfectly, it is a very valuable asset to your army ^^. Actually I don't know it yet and he is often killed during the game by my mistake XD.

Hopefully I will find some people to play here !