All times are UTC

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:14 am

Post subject: Hey!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:34 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Thought Id drop a thread here... maybe thatll help get my posts through the mod queue? Does anyone know how many posts have to be approved before youre free to post as normal?

Just kind of annoyed cause I posted something about an FAQ in N&R 3 days ago, which was time sensitive (theyre only taking questions til the 20th), and its still not been approved... :/

(I mean, I get it, it takes time to go through posts, and moderators cant be hovering over their PCs all day... but once per day seems kind of reasonable, and itd be a shame if you guys couldnt contribute to the FAQ just because of the delay. :/)

But yeah. That slightly ranty bit gone. On to nicer stuff:
I havent been playing long, just got some goblins... half a year ago? Give or take? Thatd be the classic Moria Goblins, never liked the reimagining in the hobbit movies... the LotR designs were a lot nicer, imo. Felt a lot more realistic. Ah well.

Hope to see you guys around! :)
 Post subject: Re: Hey!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:28 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Yeah, most ppl seem to prefer the lotr aesthetic over the hobbit, as do I. The forums are now somewhat depopulated and are now used much less than they were 5 years ago, say. Please don’t go on at the mods tho cos they give up heir own free time to ensure that the site is used sensibly and safely (we have had adverts and viruses on here before from new users). Yeah good luck tho buddy, and maybe pop up on the Great British Hobbit League Facebook group too. :-)