Rare:
4 Axemen of Lossarnah

Fortune: Desperate Heroics

Total 1500, 16 Might + x for Heroics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Drop at least one of the heroes, probably another one as well. Also drop the banner on the foot Knights of Dol Amroth, it's not essential.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:55 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

I would get some more large formations of base troops, ideally WoMT for the points which you could sell, as General Elessar said, for a couple of your heroes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hi Blackmist, as a rule of thumb I wouldn't want to be going over a third of my points in heroes, upgrades and fortunes.

I think the easiest way to 'sort' things would be to make a decision - either Boromir or Aragorn (it also seems odd to have them both in a Gondor army tbh, Aragorn was both before and after Boromir's time) as the king-hitter hero. Both Aragorn and Bromir+'Desperate Heroics' have their good points. I think the easiest was would be to then use something like Isildur's statline for one of Imrahil's sons, since you have so much Dol Amroth in there. Or you could use a basic Captain, though don't put that in mounted knights.

Even if you did that, it is still a heap on 'extras' given the banners are still in there. A single banner for the mounted knights is as far as I would personally go. You have a plethora of might in there to reverse other stalled charges.

Then, more Warriors of Minas Tirith.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:51 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Xelee wrote:
Hi Blackmist, as a rule of thumb I wouldn't want to be going over a third of my points in heroes, upgrades and fortunes.

I think the easiest way to 'sort' things would be to make a decision - either Boromir or Aragorn (it also seems odd to have them both in a Gondor army tbh, Aragorn was both before and after Boromir's time) as the king-hitter hero. Both Aragorn and Bromir+'Desperate Heroics' have their good points. I think the easiest was would be to then use something like Isildur's statline for one of Imrahil's sons, since you have so much Dol Amroth in there. Or you could use a basic Captain, though don't put that in mounted knights.

Even if you did that, it is still a heap on 'extras' given the banners are still in there. A single banner for the mounted knights is as far as I would personally go. You have a plethora of might in there to reverse other stalled charges.

Then, more Warriors of Minas Tirith.

Good advice.

Prince Imrahil's son is called Elphir by the way.