All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Trading Rules & Template
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

A lot of hobbyists within the Lord of the Rings strategy battle game community want to trade miniatures with their fellow fans, because of this we decided to create this message board.

Disclaimer

The One-Ring.co.uk website does not endorse or recommend any of the products that are posted on this message board for trade. The arrangements that are made during the trading process are the responsibility of the persons involved and are in no way connected to One-Ring.co.uk.

If any person decides to take part in trading products on this message board then they do so at their own risk and agree that One-Ring.co.uk can not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the product involved or to any failure by one of the involved parties to carry out their part of the trading process.

One-Ring.co.uk is a non-profit organization and does not make any revenue during the trading process. This service is provided free of charge, commission or any other type of income.

Guidelines

1. No cash transactions can take place during any trade, because of legal reasons the One-Ring.co.uk website can not allow the exchanging of currency for products. Members can only trade products for other products. Trades requesting cash in exchange for anything will be deleted and members issued with a warning for their actions and could be banned from using this website.

2. This service is open only to non-commercial persons; any person found to be using this service for commercial gain will be given a warning for their actions and could be banned from using this website THIS INCLUDES EBAY !!

3. Members MUST use the trade template (Below) anyone not using the correct format will have their post deleted without warning.

4. Only one active thread per user, multiple threads will be merged, locked or DELETED

Please read these guidelines each time you take part in any trade on this website. One-Ring.co.uk reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time and without notice.

Sorry for all the legal stuff guys, but I am sure you would not like to see the One-Ring.co.uk site get in to trouble in any way. Now that you have read these and understand them ;) trade way!!

Post subject: Re: Trading Rules & Template
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:07 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

If you do not use this template then your trade will be locked. This is to improve the way in which this board runs.

Trade Form

I have:
    * (Model 1)
    * (Model 2)
    * (Model 3)
    * (...)

And I would like:
    * (Model 1)
    * (Model 2)
    * (Model 3)
    * (...)

Simply copy paste the code bellow into your post filling in the information. You can add as many models to the lists as you want, but all three areas must be filled in (Location, I Have, Would Like)

Code:
[h2]Trade Form[/h2]

[h3]Country:[/h3] Your location;

[h3]I have:[/h3]
[list]
* (Model 1)
* (Model 2)
* (Model 3)
* (...)
[/list]

[h3]And I would like:[/h3]
[list]
* (Model 1)
* (Model 2)
* (Model 3)
* (...)
[/list]

Any trades from now on that do not use this format will be locked, and if members continue to ignore this template will be subject to warnings.

Thank you

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]