All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 pm

Post subject: Several little queries
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:07 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Hey I just have several questions for the rules

1. Do war camel mounted models get to use their str 4 charge hit multiple times in a turn if they kill the model they charged?

2. Are wild wargs/ fell wargs considered cavalry? As in they don't have a rider

3. Do all models have a hand weapon even if its not specified in their wargear e.g. berserkers?

4. Can you use 2h weapons from horseback?

5. If sorcerous blast is cast and a model is flung back into other models or a wall, does the thrown model also take str 3/6 hits themselves for each hit?

6. If the goblin scribe summons reinforcements, are these added to the army's numbers to prevent breaking, or are they considered N/A to the break point? Also is there a limit to the number of reinforcements he can bring in at once e.g. can he just keep bring them in or can he only replace dead goblins?

7. In reconnoitre, do models who have escaped off the enemy's board edge count towards your own casualties for break point?

8. If Ori, scores say 5 to hit with his slingshot, can he use might to make it a 6 and benefit from the autowound for it?

9. And lastly, can any model regardless of base size support another model using their spear now?
 Post subject: Re: Several little queries
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:11 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Me the Mighty wrote:
Hey I just have several questions for the rules

1. Do war camel mounted models get to use their str 4 charge hit multiple times in a turn if they kill the model they charged?
No, it is used once, after they have charged they cannot move again even if the strength 4 hit kills the enemy.

2. Are wild wargs/ fell wargs considered cavalry? As in they don't have a rider
No.

3. Do all models have a hand weapon even if its not specified in their wargear e.g. berserkers?
Yes.

4. Can you use 2h weapons from horseback?
Yes.

5. If sorcerous blast is cast and a model is flung back into other models or a wall, does the thrown model also take str 3/6 hits themselves for each hit?
It suffers a Strength 3 hit for every model it knocks over and a Strength 6 hit at the end. If it hits the wall, it gets a Strength 3 hit and Strength 6 hit.

6. If the goblin scribe summons reinforcements, are these added to the army's numbers to prevent breaking, or are they considered N/A to the break point? Also is there a limit to the number of reinforcements he can bring in at once e.g. can he just keep bring them in or can he only replace dead goblins?
They don't get towards the break limit, and there's no limit on how many he can summon.

7. In reconnoitre, do models who have escaped off the enemy's board edge count towards your own casualties for break point?
Not that I know of.

8. If Ori, scores say 5 to hit with his slingshot, can he use might to make it a 6 and benefit from the autowound for it?
No.

9. And lastly, can any model regardless of base size support another model using their spear now?
Yes.

Post subject: Re: Several little queries
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:13 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

GothmogtheWerewolf wrote:
Me the Mighty wrote:
It suffers a Strength 3 hit for every model it knocks over and a Strength 6 hit at the end. If it hits the wall, it gets a Strength 3 hit and Strength 6 hit.
Pretty sure that's Hurl, not Sorcercous Blast. Sorcerous Blast only deals a single hit to the target (at S5) and a S3 hit to the models passed through. Hurl Deals S3 hits to both the target and the models it knocks over.

Quote:
They don't get towards the break limit, and there's no limit on how many he can summon.
Just to clarify, the Break Point is determined at the start of a game, and thus independent of the Scribe's antics. The extra models on the board will also not affect it in terms of becoming Broken, in that you count the casualties rather than the models still remaining, but when killed they will count as casualties all the same, even if they weren't in your starting force.

Quote:
Not that I know of.
It's one of the things that make this scenario a bit odd - they do indeed not. If you have a smaller force, you could run it off entirely, but the game would continue as the game ending conditions have not been met.