All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

What do you think?
Poll ended at Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:46 pm
Very funny. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Verrrry funny. Now stop. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I want to eat the Monster Cookie 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
This thread should be locked. 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Why would you subject your site-mates to this torture? 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: the Monster Cookie - mock away!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:46 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

so i'm sitting here between classes, getting bored out of my mind - which is itself amazing considering how hecktic the last two days have been, and I've decided to post a totally absurd stat so people can tell me how bad it is and we can all have a good laugh.

Monster Cookie (Cookie)................Pv: 5
F 6/4+
S 5
D 1
A 3
W 10
C 1
The Monster Cookie was born out of a nut-job's complete bordome on an otherwise normal day. It's a gigant chocolate-chip cookie with arms, legs, two beady little eyes and a mouth filled with razor-sharp chocolate morsels.
Wargear
The Monster Cookie is armed with a spatula (hand weapon) and a cookie sheet (counts as a shielt). He is also able to through chocolate chips as throwing weapons (throwing weapon).
Special Rules
Movement....Although it's just a cookie, the Monster Cookie is about the size of a man. It uses a normal small base and has a move of 6"/14cm.
It's A Cookie For Crying Out Loud....The Monster Cookie is really not designed for fighting. To represent this, whenever a wound is inflicted, the Cookie's opponent takes a bite out of it. The Monster Cookie is then required to take a Courage Test. Upon failing, the Monster Cookie retreats it's full movement toward the nearest field edge, screaming like a silly cartoon villian.

Post subject: Pointless post
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:34 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

I suggest that the moderators should remove the following post of yours:

Quote:
so i'm sitting here between classes, getting bored out of my mind - which is itself amazing considering how hecktic the last two days have been, and I've decided to post a totally absurd stat so people can tell me how bad it is and we can all have a good laugh.

Monster Cookie (Cookie)................Pv: 5
F 6/4+
S 5
D 1
A 3
W 10
C 1
The Monster Cookie was born out of a nut-job's complete bordome on an otherwise normal day. It's a gigant chocolate-chip cookie with arms, legs, two beady little eyes and a mouth filled with razor-sharp chocolate morsels.
Wargear
The Monster Cookie is armed with a spatula (hand weapon) and a cookie sheet (counts as a shielt). He is also able to through chocolate chips as throwing weapons (throwing weapon).
Special Rules
Movement....Although it's just a cookie, the Monster Cookie is about the size of a man. It uses a normal small base and has a move of 6"/14cm.
It's A Cookie For Crying Out Loud....The Monster Cookie is really not designed for fighting. To represent this, whenever a wound is inflicted, the Cookie's opponent takes a bite out of it. The Monster Cookie is then required to take a Courage Test. Upon failing, the Monster Cookie retreats it's full movement toward the nearest field edge, screaming like a silly cartoon villian.

I really don't see the point of this post... and I really don't think it has anything to do with the ' thread... Gaming Tactics & House Rules"

Please read the guidelines on the forums before posting pointless messages like these. More posts like this can result in a warning, suspension, ban, etc.

Thanks,
Urft

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:18 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

URFT wrote:
I suggest that the moderators should remove the following post of yours:

I really don't see the point of this post... and I really don't think it has anything to do with the ' thread... Gaming Tactics & House Rules"

Please read the guidelines on the forums before posting pointless messages like these. More posts like this can result in a warning, suspension, ban, etc.

*Coughbackseatmodcough*

;) URFT, I'm sure our moderators can decide themselves what should be locked/removed...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:00 pm 
Dark Lord of Moria
Dark Lord of Moria

Totally pointless !

Thread locked !

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]