do you have a good or evil battle company
good 67%  67%  [ 12 ]
evil 33%  33%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 18
 Post subject: A battle companies forum.... for those or you with them
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:59 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Location: Deep under the earth in Moria but Woken up by Dwarf folk I prepare to reck vengence on all things
For those people who have battle companies or wish to start one or just read this forum

I have created this so that you can share your battle companies with other people, share there strenths and weaknesses, and so on

ps. i have a question for the ringraiths, where sould i have put this

Gandalf,The Two Towers
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:05 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Ive read the rules for them and it seems pretty nice. I havent acually made mine up yet but ill be running an evil one, probably Moria :twisted: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:11 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Location: Deep under the earth in Moria but Woken up by Dwarf folk I prepare to reck vengence on all things
Cool

also to everybody i made a mistake in the poll and cannot change it
if you have both than say so

I curently have 2 battle companies a gondor one and an easterling one

Gandalf,The Two Towers
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:59 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Ahoy Mateys

I have a WoodElves BC, with the new plastic WoodElves, a couple of the "old" metal ones, three Sentinels, two Captains and a Banner Barrier.

And maybe in the future, there's a possibility I'll make a Isengard army...

mathusala0 wrote:
Quote:
I curently have 2 battle companies a gondor one and an easterling one

I was wondering, which models are included in both BC's?

Keep to the Code

YMG :gandalf:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:57 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Battle Companies are loads of fun and I have a BC of the Mighty White Hand! (No suprises there :lol: ) Unfortunately, the last game I played, their fearless leader, Furtz (no relation to Lurtz) was slain.

It's been a while though since I've had the chance to use them, but hopefully that will change soon. :)

I'd like to start a Good Battle Company as well, and I wouldn't mind doing a different Evil troop, maybe Easterlings.

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:57 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Ah, good old battle companies... haven't played them for so long, but then again until a few weeks ago, I hadn't even played a normal game.

Personally I wanted to make an easterling company, 'cause easterlings are just plain sweet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:04 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Ok this is looking up to be a good forum :D

also I dont think wood elf battle companies exist yet but high elf ones do

also i think that you have a couple models that dont go into battle companies young master gandalf

ALSO note that if you have no clue what a battle company is just ask

and easterling battle companys are cheep to start with but realy rack up in price $$$ I am broke (kataphracts)

but they (like gondor ones) rock
(also for those who have seen it do you like my old avatar or this one

Gandalf,The Two Towers
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:44 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

ok so if you must know (just kidding of course you can know master gandalf here goes

The Easterlings are a proud race and deadly to there foes, lead by the dreaded Khamul of the Nine, they crush all but the stoutist foe. One man out of all of them has been noticed by Khamul for getting far too powerful and gready more latly, Hazaraz leader of the third patalion and gifted tacticion and fighter or Rhun has been taking more than his fare share as well as haveing the loyalty of his men. Khamul called for Hazaraz to be brought to his tent for his own resones. Hazaraz was scared, though he didn't show it, for few had seen Khamul and lived to tell about the Nazguls face, but he was a soldier and knew that his own people would hunt him down if he ran. He told the messignger he would come but he needed to go to his tent to think. After awhile he made he mind steadfast on leaving.
Hazaraz went out the rear of his tent and found his men quickly, and chose only his best men, Sa'er his right hand man, Guther his body gaurd, Esteral his son in the army, Khanare the traker, khlande, the footman, and Tocarem the fighter.
He then went back to get his simatar from the tent. In the tent he found something else that he had not fortold, Khamul was sitting on his stool. Hazaraz wasted no time in getting his simatar, Gondors fate, and raceing away with his men into the unknown.

Gandalf,The Two Towers
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:20 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Hey mate

I know your English is not great so i have took all the spelling mistakes out of this passage for you to make it more readable to some of our members

Your Battle Company Story:

The Easterlings are a proud race and deadly to there foes, lead by the dreaded Khamul of the Nine, they crush all but the stoutest foe. One man out of all of them has been noticed by Khamul for getting far too powerful and greedy more lately, Hazaraz leader of the third battalion and gifted tactician and fighter or Rhun has been taking more than his fare share as well as having the loyalty of his men. Khamul called for Hazaraz to be brought to his tent for his own reasons. Hazaraz was scared, though he didn't show it, for few had seen Khamul and lived to tell about the Nazguls face, but he was a soldier and knew that his own people would hunt him down if he ran. He told the messenger he would come but he needed to go to his tent to think. After awhile he made he mind steadfast on leaving.
Hazaraz went out the rear of his tent and found his men quickly, and chose only his best men, Sa'er his right hand man, Guther his body guard, Esteral his son in the army, Khanare the tracker, khlande, the footman, and Tocarem the fighter.
He then went back to get his scimitar from the tent. In the tent he found something else that he had not foretold, Khamul was sitting on his stool. Hazaraz wasted no time in getting his scimitar, Gondors fate, and racing away with his men into the unknown.

Nice Story

Thanks mate

Karl
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:22 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Here is the Narrative that fits with my BC:

It is very long

Chapter 1

The snow slammed against the sides of the hold entrance, the sky was bleak and cold, it was the evening of a cold winter’s day, the gruff voice of captain Oden could be heard ringing over the sound of whistling wind and the harsh weather conditions they saw quite regular living as they did, high in the mountains. As Oden approached the hold entrance he stood still for a moment and thought after a while he gave the order to the Guard to close the gates. People seeking refuge in the Dwarfen Mountain holds tonight would be refused. Reluctantly the Guards closed the mountain gates. They creaked and grinded home, the sound was disturbing and Oden was glad when the last tiny slit of light was blocked from the Hold entrance and the Dwarfs were plunged into black. Torches were lit to compensate for the lack of light that now bestowed the holds. Oden knew that if this storm kept up supplies from Laketown and its surrounding villages would be cut off leaving the Dwarfs perilously short on food. The weather had been terrible all winter, much worse than any previous winters he had seen. Oden himself was due to set off in four days time to Rhun, in the hunt of the missing Murin and Drar, furthermore to add to his perils was the increasing attacks from Easterlings and Mordor Orcs, Laketown was suffering the same fate along with Mirkwood from what Odens scouts had informed him. It was almost like the storm was convenient to the increasing attacks from Souron. Oden changed the watch on the gate and receded back to the Lords hall. The storm had knocked the Dwarfs spirits and the usual hustle bustle in the halls had vanished. He approached the Kings hall, the Guards at the gate let him proceed into the regal decorated hall; The Mithril shimmered in the flicker of the torces that were placed around the hall. Oden made for the doughty kingly looking Dwarf; He knelt as his Axe hilt hit the marble of the floor and made a soft sound which was almost a relief on Odens ears after the whistling and bustling of the holds entrance and of the wind. Lord Durin made a gesture and Oden rose from the floor.

“Oden, I have a task for you” Stated Durin with an unusual aroma of calm, unlike most Dwarfs, in fact almost no Dwarf was calm, a trait that pleased most Dwarfs and angered most of the other races of Arda.

“I know my lord; I am to set out come the eve of the fourth day from now.” Replied Oden

“I have an additional task that you are to attend to Oden” There was a long pause.

“You set out tomorrow, at the halt of Dawn. Murin and Drar are lost to us I fear, you pursuing them will do us no good whatsoever in the matter”

“Take six Dwarfs with you Oden, of your Choice, you are to scout the surrounds and set up Camp. From the camp I want you to keep a quiet eye on the comings and goings around these lands.” “Enemies walk freely around our lands, attacking our people, we must halt them, The Elves sit in there trees and care little for the happenings of Dwarfs.”

Oden Spoke

“I will uphold this task that you are presenting me; I will prove my worth to you.”

And with that he turned and left the Kings chamber, his cape flowing and gliding along the highly polished marble floor.

Oden stood at the Hold Gates; it was very early, around him stood 6 Dwarfs, Robust and armored colorfully, Fij carried a powerful Dwarf Short bow as well as Eoj and shorter and stubbier Dwarf. 2 Bore Shields of tough metal, and small hand axes, with blades deadly sharp, Abla and Eno extremely tough Dwarfs with iron personalities and a hatred of Orc, Dar bearing a great two handed axe, his helm and mail shone with small inserts of gold, a family heirloom from one of his forefathers fighting in the Battle of the Five Armies and Finally from Lord Durins Chamber Ului, also bearing a great two handed axe with a bright blade to it and gold decoration on the hilt. He was armed more regally then the other Dwarfs of the small company but his hatred for the dark lord Souron had insured his place in its ranks.

The sky was a shade of Pearl, it was with a grace in there step that the company set off into the wilderness, craving to fight the enemies of Middle Earth, finally there chance was presented to them. The road was long. Oden set them off with Dwarfen a song on their lips.

It was dusk, the sky was ash grey and the 7 companions were layed up in the undergrowth. The land was quiet, no sounds of birds or wildlife, then Oden saw what he was looking for. Goblins, a small force of around 10 or maybe 11. Oden knew they were preying on Supply convoys and other civilian travelers. He noticed they seem to be being led by a rather nasty looking Goblin, bigger than the others and with cruder amour, His shrieking calls to the others rung off the lands surrounding them and sounded out of place in the wilderness.

The next moment all was a blur for Oden, One of the Goblins had a Dwarf head hung from his amour plates, Eoj had taken his bow and slain the Goblin where it stood, Before Oden had time to raise himself of the ground two more had fallen, 1 from Hoj and the other from Fij with a pleasuring Twang of his bow. Goblins were darting and climbing up the hill to the Dwarfs position, at this moment all hell broke loose.

The last slain Goblin lay with an axe embedded through his twisted Skull. Oden was nursing to a small wound that was obtained fighting the Goblin leader, before he could swing his Axe the scum had bitten his shoulder, nothing that would not heal quickly.

Oden opened his eyes; he stared at the cloth roof above him, his eyes focused. He could see the rotting canvas that was draped on a pole, he wondered what had woken him, then he realized someone else was in the tent with him.

“Sir” came the troubled voice of Eoj

Sitting up fast, Oden saw the sweat pouring from Eoj.

“What is it” came the gruff reply from Oden

“More Goblins, 1 league south………….around 200” he spluttered

“Take the tents down, hide them somewhere, mask the fire and get to the trees”

Oden rose from his slumber, he knew that if the Goblins were to find them, that they would not be able to fight them in such great numbers, he also suspected that small scouting groups would be ahead of the larger force. He had to get his men to safety before the Goblins could find and devastate there mission.

Outside the six Dwarfs were scurrying around ripping things down, Abla was stamping his leather boots on the fire, trying hopelessly to put it out.

“Mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

All of the companions stopped in there tracks, they knew the Goblins were moments away, they were no way near prepared to stand against them, four tents still stood and smoke from the fire was still aloft in the morning sky. They were sounding there horns in the discovery of an encampment, the scouting Goblins appeared through the trees, the Dwarfs were quickest to react Throwing axes crossed the camp and embedded in Goblin skulls, Bow strings sang in the morning all to the downfall of the forces of darkness. The only scouting Goblin to get through the missile salvo from the dwarfs, crawled at Oden who dispatched him in one swing of his mighty axe. The tear of flesh from the Goblin seemed to echo around the surrounding vales, Oden dismayed, he did not hope to fall to a Goblin in the wilds, his name never to be heard to a Dwarf again. Ului roused him.

“Oden we have to abandon the camp, we must head west…………Oden we have no other choice!”

“We must return to the mountain” Came Eno

“Goblins and Orcs will hold those paths, we have failed” Said Fij

“There is no time to debate and linger, our heading is west at great haste, gather what you can but we must travel light, share the food out” Oden said at last in a hoorayed temper.

“Come on, move out”

With that the company sacked the camp and took anything that could prove useful to them in there journey, Oden had decided in his mind that they would head to Laketown, if that failed his fallback plan and was to visit Moria, he had a great desire to look upon the halls of Durin, Balin had led an expedition there to reclaim Khazad Dum, after the Dwarfs were uprooted from Moria at the beginning of the war against the Goblins and Orcs of Mount Gunaband. The Dwarfs would make for the East gates of Moria and hope that Balin and his Stout Dwarfs had succeeded, that is if Laketown failed him. With the Goblins hot on there heals the Dwarfs would have to move in every haste and hope that the Goblins did not value them as there number one target and prize.

Oden halted the companies run, He surveyed and seemed to smell the land that surrounded them, they had ran for days with few breaks, His companions were tired and had suffered many foot sores, it took a lot for him to let them rest here the night, but he must, nothing of the Goblins had been seen since the very early on the morning of the second day. The company set up camp on a small hill, not too far from Esgaroth and Laketown, maybe two to three more days and they would grace the people of Laketown with the manners of the Dwarfs. They longed for salted meat and Ale, Oden had brought along a small supply but it had quickly waned as the company fled over the plains of Rhovanion. Oden did not want to stay too long in Laketown, he would stop for supplies and try to head back home. Most of the Company was asleep, Oden and Eoj sat around the fire, they were on guard duty.

“Souron will sweep through Rhovanion, his eye is set on our lands, the free lands of the west, all are rallying under his banner, we can only resist for a short time!” Eoj said in a troubled gruff tone.

“We still have hope” Came Odens soothing voice

“Have you heard the talk of scouts and traders………….? About the black men, taller than any in the West, clothed in gold from head to foot and from lands were the floor is covered in golden sand, marching through our lands openly?”

“Easterlings, out of the East they march under Sourons banner, the land you talk of is Rhun” said Oden without showing any sort of emotion.

“Rhun, so the East has aligned itself with Souron?” “This is grim news, however in my heart I knew it could be no other way.” replied Eoj

“How do you know of these Easterlings?”

“My father was captured by the Easterlings years ago, his body was sent back to the Iron hills with the rest of his company, they bore a message from Souron” said Oden in a timid but vengeful voice.

“What was the message?”

“Dwarfs…………………………The Dark Lord has returned to Mordor”

“We are doomed, we cannot appose this Evil!”

“We still have friends, we still have friends who stand true”

“Who?”

“The men of Laketown, Dwarfs of Erebor”

“Against Souron and the endless tide of black they count for little” said Eoj

“Tharanduil, festering in Mirkwood, The Elves still fight pure Eoj, there will come a time when Dwarfs and Elves will have no choice but to stand side by side and fight against malice and tyranny”

“I will never stand with an Elf!” Replied the bad tempered Eoj

Eoj went on for a few minutes about how the “Elves never ventured out of Mirkwood” and “only wish to please themselves” Oden took little notice of what he was grumbling about. Eoj walked away from the fire, more out of pride than anything else.

“One day Eoj you will have no choice” Oden muttered under his breath.

Oden trudged on, he was climbing a small foothill, they had marched six days since being ambushed by the Goblins. All six Dwarfs were behind him, exhausted and all feeling a lack of “Real” food.

“We have had nothing but stinking hare for 2 weeks Oden, we need food!’ said Eno, constantly thinking of his stomach like most Dwarfs.

“It is not far to Laketown now my friends”

Oden cried out a loud roar when he found his way to the edge of the hill.

“Behold Esgorath and beyond Laketown.”

“We will eat Salted Pork tonight, with a roaring fire and ale in our hands” Ului triumphantly shouted.

To this all of the Dwarfs gave a roar, load as it was to scare birds and flock for miles around. Nothing could delay them further; the dwarfs hastened their feet to the promise of ripe meet of the bone and malt ale. Laketown will feel the Dwarfs tonight.

Oden and his small company approached the palisade gate of Laketown, all eager and hungry, Oden hammered on the Gate.

“Dwarfs”

“Open the gate"

Arrayed on the other side of the gate were four stout men armed with long bows of excellent craft.

“Speak Dwarf, what business do you have in Laketown?”

“I am Oden of the Iron Hills; these are my kinsmen, Eoj, Fij, Ului, Eno, Abla and Dar. We have traveled far in a short period of days, not 14 nights ago were we fighting Goblins at the foot of the Iron Hills, we were cut off from our homeland and needed supplies.”

“Can you send word to Lord Durin that we are safe, tell him Goblins hold the paths between the wilderness of Rhovanion, a small force numbering 50 no less?”

“That we can do master Dwarf, please enter and ill send for an escort for you, he will show you around. Tomorrow you will speak to the King; he must be informed of this Goblin threat. Tonight you will rest Master Dwarf, enjoy our ale I suspect you will, and to that matter our food. Eat well.”

The Dwarfes walked through the streets of Laketown, the town was quaint and homely, the Dwarfs till longed for the comforts of their mountain but Laketown would do until such a time. The guide showed them to their sleeping quarters and where they would eat for the night. Oden noticed he was followed all the way through the streets by a hound, he was comforted by its presence, he stopped to fuss it, it was a most curious creature, it looked ragged and battered, bearing a few scars dotted at various points on his thick body. Oden walked on and noticed to his surprise that the dog continued to follow him. He ignored the dog and followed the guide into a wooden hut that would act as there quarters.

The Dwarfs sat in the halls of Laketown, The lively atmosphere suited that of the Dwarfs nature, the ale flowed and the food was excellent, though the Dwarfs did not complain of the quantity they did feel rather full after dinner. Oden felt something brush against his leg and he started. He looked down to find the same hound from the streets under his table, he fed it a scrap of meat fro his leftovers, the dog took it appreciably and lay at Odens feet eating a chewing away.

Dar was singing an old Dwarfen drinking song rather uncontrollably. The only lines that could be made out from the slobbering and hue were………….The Dwarfes play merry on ale and Only brew from a Dwarfen stu. Oden looked round and saw Ului, Fij and Eoj playing a game involving the rolling of small stones. Abla was sat with a gang of five men, huddled down and talking away, Oden could only guess what they were saying to one another. He could not see Eno, he looked around again and Eno was defiantly not in the hall. Oden decided to take a look outside, he got up and made for the doors at the end of the drinking hall, he passed through them and the cool winter breeze lapped his face. He stood and enjoyed the cool and then he noticed Eno, he was slumped up against the side of a hay cart, he looked in a bad way. Oden could not work out whether he was awake or not. He stumbled over to him; he struck him across the shoulders.

“Come on lad, this is no time to rest, there is ale to be downed and meat to be eaten.”

No response came from Eno, as Oden tried in to lift him to his feet he noticed a slimy liquid oozing from Eno, it was blood! He wrenched back in shock and anger, Eno slumped to the floor like a pile of rags. Oden was oblivious to everything that was happening around him; it seemed like an eternity that Fij was racking his frame trying to rouse him. Oden was entranced in his own little world at the death of another Dwarf away from the Mountains. He finally came around and saw Men and Dwarfs battling Goblins, he picked himself up and with a thought to Eno he charged at a Goblin and swiftly hewed it and hammered it into the ground with the blunt of his axe, he looked up and saw another Goblin, he reached for his throwing axe and flung it into the Goblins skull, the Goblin stood for a second and then like his predecessor crumpled to the ground. The fighting had waned around him, Dwarfs and Men had beaten the raiding party back, and the Goblins were only few in numbers but had found there way into the town stealthily and must have ambushed Eno as he smoked in the fresh air. The other Dwarfs had made it through unscathed; they were all gathered around the fell body of Eno, they all felt the same pain inside, they knew that they would not like to die away from the mountain. Eno had been a valiant fighter in all of there small scuffles with Goblins and to be taken like this was an insult to him. Oden realized that the path home would be very unsafe and he would be very unwise to lead the Dwarfs back through the plains of Rhovanion.

The travelers were woken the next morning by shouting and cheering.

“Uh……….What such noise! How is a Dwarf supposed to rest around here” Cried Fij

“Look” Came the voice of Ului “There are people on the streets, they do not seem in anguish though”

“Get up lads, let’s see what all this commotion is about” Said the gruff and sleep wracked voice of Oden.

A few moments later the six Dwarfs were out on the streets of Laketown, they could not see much of what was happening due to their size, some managed to push themselves to the front of the crowd. Ului cried out with the pleasant sight he was greeted with, Dwarfs. Four Dwarfs were being escorted through the small streets by two men.

Chapter 2

Oden recognized only one of the four Dwarfs, Gimli Gloins son, every Dwarf knew of Gloin and the Lonely Mountain. Gloin had been a member of the Dwarfs who traveled with a Halfling named Bilbo and the great wizard Gandalf to reclaim the Lonely Mountain from Smaug the Dragon. A quest in which they had succeeded. What was Gimli doing in Laketown?

“Gimli” shouted Oden

“Oden” Gimli replied, excited to see his friend again.

“It is good to see you again Oden, we thought you were dead, you sent no word back to us!”

“Goblins overran us and chased us for four days here.”

“We had the same problem, Goblins have come further south.”

“Why are you here in Laketown friend?” Said Oden

“Ahh that is something I am afraid I cannot divulge to anybody” said Gimli in his gruff voice

“Secrets from the Iron Hills?”

“No Lord Elrond of Imladris, has called a secret counsel for all the peoples of Middle Earth, that is all I can say Oden.”

“Come let us drink together” Said Oden in an over enthusiastic voice.

“That my old friend is a mighty fine plan”

So off they went to drink and eat. Gimli would tell Oden no more of his journey, Oden felt betrayed by this but understood why Gimli had to keep it secret. It turned out that Gimli was to travel with not only just Dwarfs but Men from Laketown and Dale also.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:49 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Wow great story mate :) :P mustve taken you an age to type :o

Stefan :)
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:55 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Very nice story!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:16 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

I love writing stories, this one needs fleshing out but it is a good baseline.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:15 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

....................... :shock: ......................... :shock: .....................

WO I do not have time to compliment you as Ive writing this on the run
also thanks for spell checking my story as i know i am terrible at L.A.

could you breifly say what your battle compainy is now. For enstence who is alive, what is there equpment, how much influece do they have, and what are the heros stats

Also for those of you out there who have bttle companiess

Do stuff like stories, battle reports, or just describing your copany and its strategy

Gandalf,The Two Towers
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:38 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Ok Im back and so I will write my story hopefully tomaro*

and karlhaldier could you be so kind as to proofread it

Gandalf,The Two Towers
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:37 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

No problem at all PM it me and ill have a scan through it for you.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:38 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

THANKS as I am going to school about 6 minuits after I type this
so probubly in the afternoon

Gandalf,The Two Towers
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:20 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

ive got an mordor battle company, whith 3 orc bowmen 5 orcs whith shield 3 whith spear and 2 whith 2handed weapon but my company was crushed lately by my brother's dwarfs at the end i just got two orc's whith shield and my captain( warbol ) left over :(
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:25 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

i have both but my good rohan one has more story to it then my evil, and at the moment my evil is being re done as it will have new men using the conversions i make from the uruk-hai scouts. My good hero has no helm and green stuffed face from the mouth up, his hair is in a pony tail and it's light brown with two axes a bow and a dager which i have placed it under his belt. i love him but in a recent battle he recived a wound ( what i do is make a model with blood on it to resemble the wound cause i think it looks cool that way ) and after a long fight alone he lost all his proud fighter but him with a single wound remaining and a bowman. After the battle it made for a good drafted story, i might type it up later on in the month :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:00 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

I have always wanted to do battle companies, but noone plays it around here(at least that I can find, still looking). Nice stories.