All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:39 pm

Post subject: Gold coins
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:14 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

How many gold coins are you supposed to start off with? i started off with two, but i know someone who started off with four or something. Jessige.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 am 
Dark Lord of Moria
Dark Lord of Moria

You start off with 2 coins and 2 only, if you know someone who started with 4, then someone either donated 2 immmediately (unlikely), or he somehow cheated the system, created 2 accounts and donated 2 to himself, let me know who it is and I'll ban his ass ! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:34 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

DurinsBane wrote:
You start off with 2 coins and 2 only, if you know someone who started with 4, then someone either donated 2 immmediately (unlikely), or he somehow cheated the system, created 2 accounts and donated 2 to himself, let me know who it is and I'll ban his ass ! :P

Or He's just bragging.

"ooh lolz luuk i gut 4 golt coinz !11!!!!1!" :wink:
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:01 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Quote:
You start off with 2 coins and 2 only, if you know someone who started with 4, then someone either donated 2 immmediately (unlikely), or he somehow cheated the system, created 2 accounts and donated 2 to himself, let me know who it is and I'll ban his ass !

Please think before you ban me!!!

It was me, Dylan, who started off with alot of gold coins, I don't know how it happened, but I got quite a few, I have no idea why, or if someone donated them, but I don't see why jessige(my own brother :evil: ) had to make a thread. If you want to take 'em away from me then w/e, go ahead, but I just want you to know I did NOT cheat the site in any way.

It seems to me though that when people make threads like this they are a bit hungry for a higher rank themselves, I mean seriously, its just a site!

Dylan.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:14 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Settle down there, Skipper.
No need to get hostile. Like you said, it's just a site. I'm sure you're not going to get banned if you didn't do anything.
It didn't look to me like Jessige was trying to "tattle" on you or was hungry for a higher rank, as you put it. When people make threads like these it seems to me that they're curious and are seeking clarification or verification.
Brothers... :lol:
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:18 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

General Haar wrote:
Brothers... :lol:

Sudden outburst of to many of them lol. :wink:

Unlike TLA the ranks here do Not give any privileges at all.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

DurinsBane wrote:
let me know who it is and I'll ban his ass ! :P

oh oh, I know someone, the name has just slipped my mind. wait a minute........it was, erm, thats it: dagorlad :P

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:51 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Well I can tell you all this much, I had told him that normally you are supposed to start out with two gold coins, and for some reason I had been given more, so I really don't understand the point of the thread :?

And I also want to say that this isn't the first time this has happened, he has done something like this on TLA before as well, because he was annoyed he hadn't won a painting competition.

I don't think this thread was just curiousity, I think my brother was slightly jelous to be honest. Now don't get me wrong, I love my bro and all that, but stuff like this seems out of the question, when I think he already knew the real answer.

Dylan.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Maybe he was wondering if other people had a similar issue. He didn't mention your name or give any hint to who you were.
Or it could be that he's just being an annoying little brother.
It could be any number of things. But it doesn't really matter, since if you didn't do anything wrong, you're not getting banned. I doubt your brother's plot was to make this thread to get you banned.
;]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:14 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

ok as long as I don't get banned then thats all that really matters I suppose. Durinsbane had me scared for a bit...then again he still hasn't responded... :P

I think I can work the rest of this out with my family if theres anything to work out, so maybe this thread should now just die.......................

Dylan.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:19 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Maybe someone should think about starting a forum for warring brothers...

Brothers in Arms...

Or

Bruvas n armes as it would probably be spelt.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:42 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

More likely bruvaz n armez.
You forget that the letter "s" just isn't cool enough for some people. And they wouldn't take the time to capitalize the "B." :P
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:31 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Ok either you guys have never had brothers or you are perfect, I think I can be quite sure that the second one is not true :P

If you have had brothers, then I know you will have had fights or disagreements with them. So don't make these types of things seem so unatural. If not, then you shouldn't make posts like those, cause you have NO idea what its like to have a brother. Times can be good and bad, again, if you have a brother, you will know what I mean.

Dylan.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:12 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

I have a little brother.
We've just passed the immature fighting stage awhile back and are now in the "good buddy" stage. I'm not saying it's unnatural to fight. But by thinking he's out just to get you banned is borderline paranoid. And if you're right, then that's not a brotherly fight- that's just cruel (Or maybe you did something to deserve it...? :P)
I really, really doubt that it's the case, though.

Like I said, we would have had NO idea it was you, but you spoke up. ;]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:56 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Dylan wrote:
Ok either you guys have never had brothers or you are perfect, I think I can be quite sure that the second one is not true :P

If you have had brothers, then I know you will have had fights or disagreements with them. So don't make these types of things seem so unatural. If not, then you shouldn't make posts like those, cause you have NO idea what its like to have a brother. Times can be good and bad, again, if you have a brother, you will know what I mean.

Dylan.

Yes I do have a brother, and yes, I'm as close to perfect as you get.

:P

Sure I fought with my bro a helluva lot, but I only ever did it face to face, keeping it between us, not bandying it about the internet like some second rate version of Eastenders.

Also, there are worse culprits than you two.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:39 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Dylan wrote:

Dylan.

I have an older Sister. It's worse.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:48 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Try to keep this topic relevant lads, otherwise this will be closed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:34 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

gaarew wrote:
Dylan wrote:

Dylan.

Sure I fought with my bro a helluva lot, but I only ever did it face to face, keeping it between us, not bandying it about the internet like some second rate version of Eastenders.

:wink:

How I hate eastenders SO much :x

I don't think that this topic needs to go on anymore than it has. Dylan is not going to be banned and maybe his brother should keep himself to himself.

Agreed: Eastenders is poor :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:21 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Ok I could respond to all this stuff, but it would then probably go on forever, so I officially leave this thread!

Dylan.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:43 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Since we're on the topic of Gold coins, I have a question. If you start off with two coins, why do I see some people with 1 or no gold coins? Can you lose them somehow?