All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm

Post subject: Ellethorn
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:14 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Feedback on Trade

New on spru Last Alliance (8 High Elves & 4 Men) for a Cave Troll with Hammer raised in both hands over head.

Delivery time: 9 days from US to UK
Condition of packaging: Purpose bought secure mail box and paper wrapping to protect the figure
Condition of items: Assembled and undercoated with selectively placed dust providing a unique shading effect :lol:
Recommendation: Very happy with all aspects of the trade, great item, good communications and timely delivery - Highly recommended
 Post subject: Re: Ellethorn
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:30 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Feedback on Trade

I sprue of Last Alliance, 12 Last Alliance warriors (a couple with broken weapons), and 5 Metal Easterling Kataphrakts for 32 Moria Goblins, 1 Moria Goblin Drum Set, and 1 Moria Goblin Shaman.

Delivery time: Approximately 2 from US to Greece

Condition of packaging: Purpose bought mail box and tissues for wrapping. The only criticism I can make is that maybe tissue wrapping doesn't offer the best protection.

Condition of items: Excellent condition, one goblin had a broken spear.

Recommendation: Extremely satisfied. I kept changing my mind as to what I wanted and Ellethorn was happy and willing to comply. He even suggested adding more figures from his part! Highly recommended trader. It was a pleasure trading with him!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Feedback on Trade:

Beregond & 7 Citadel Guards with Spears for 5 Eldar Striking Scorpions & 1 Eldar Warlock

Condition of packaging: USPS Flat rate box, models came wrapped in bubble wrap & stuff with packing paper.

Condition of items: perfect!!

Recommendation: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Items came fast and as promised, I would definite trade with him again!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Feedback on Trade:

Warhammer Fantasy High Elf stuff for 24 Corsairs, 5 of the crossbow and shield guys, capt and bo'sun, dalmyr, and durburz and 3 cave trolls

Condition of packaging: nice brown box, models came well wrapped in bubble wrap & the rest of box filled in with packing paper.

Condition of items: great!

Recommendation: Great trader! Recommend him highly, and would gladly trade again.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Feedback on Trade

24 Last Alliance High Elves & Elrond for 6 Dead Marsh Spetres and Dunlending Warriors and madmen including command.

Delivery time: 6 days from US to UK
Condition of packaging: Purpose bought secure mail box and paper and bubble wrapping to protect the figures and pack box.
Condition of items: Assembled and undercoated.

Recommendation: 2nd trade completed, and would not hesitate to trade again. Very happy with all aspects of the trade, great item, good communications and timely delivery - Highly recommended and a credit to the community.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:45 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Feedback on Trade
His Murin, Drar, 4 Citadel Guard, 2 Dwarf Crew & Ballista, 2 Avenger Bolt Throwers & 4 crew, 16 Rangers, 16 Dwarf Rangers with bow, 14 Iron Guard, 8 Khazad Guard, Durin, Mardin, Faramir with bow, 3 Citadel Guard with bow (it may have been 16 iron Guard, but this is what my maths and notes list).
My 11 Howling Banshees with Exarch, 6 Fire Dragons with Exarch, 6 Eldar Rangers, Falcon Grav Tank, 6 Jet Bikes, 2 Vypers, 4/5 Death Reapers with Exarch and maybe some other stuff (this is from memory from a trade 5 months ago).

Delivery time: I think it was about 9 days or so to UK.

Condition of packaging: Purpose-bought mailing box with plenty of bubblewrap on individuals.

Condition of items: Exactly as described without any damages.

Recommendation:
Unfortunately, it is now 5 months and a week since the shipping dates of the trade and I am still waiting to receive: Durin, Mardin, Faramir with bow, 3 Citadel Guards with bow, 2 Dwarf Ballista & 2 crew, 2 Avenger Bolt Throwers & 3 crew, 2 Rangers, 11 Dwarf rangers with bow, 3 Iron Guard and 6 Khazad Guard. Based on current feedback and having chatted to Ellethorn, I DO believe he sent them, but that still doesn't mean that they've turned up to me. Plenty of communication and a pleasant guy though.