PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:33 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Feedback on Trade

Delivery time: none
Condition of packaging: none
Condition of items: none
Recommendation: VERY NEGATIVE

I agreed to trade my MoM Fellowship and my Witch King on Foot for his new box of Grim Hammers.

I even shelled out for a tracking number and promptly gave it to him. Then after I sent it he did not respond for many days until he said that he was in a car accident and broke his leg. This was the day before my part of the shipment was meant to arrive. He said he would send me his part of the deal in two days. He sent that message on Feb 15, 2014.

It is now March 21, 2014. He has not responded to further emails. I am very disappointed in the nature of humans to take advantage of trusting individuals like myself.

If you are out there, Jeff Mclellan, know that you are a shameful person. I will change my feedback if you decide to own up.

Tracking number is 0654884000637153 via Canada Post

EDIT by DMS
I understand that this is not a good situation to be in and that you are annoyed that you have not received your trade items but posting the offenders name and address is not really allowed. I will look into this further for you and see if there is anything I can do to get this sorted out.
His trade thread will be suspended until this is sorted.