All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:00 pm

Post subject: Re: House rules consolidation?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:40 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Abersk_93 wrote:
I have uploaded a preview of the 2.4 Battlehost supplement in the "utility tools folder", let me know is something is wrong and has to be fixed.

The link is in one of my previous posts.

Wow. I've downloaded your files and they look great. To clarify it seems you did the following.

1.You made changes to the points.
2.You made changes to the profiles in regards to special rules and such.

Did you make any changes to the War of the Ring rulebook itself? If so, can all of those changes be found in the Quick Reference Sheet pdf? I am assuming that anything in the WOTR official rulebook that is not specifically mentioned in the Quick Reference Sheet pdf, still stands as mentioned in the official WOTR rulebook. Is that correct?

Thanks again. Looks fantastic and I look foward to trying them out.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:11 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Quote:
I am assuming that anything in the WOTR official rulebook that is not specifically mentioned in the Quick Reference Sheet pdf, still stands as mentioned in the official WOTR rulebook. Is that correct?

correct 8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:05 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Battlehosts uploaded for both evil and good armies. Also slighty improved the Quick Reference Sheet Pdf and some Army Rosters.

link for download here:
https://files.fm/u/hepq345d

The Battlehosts i made cover the events of most of the Third Age, so are purpousely excluded the battle of the last alliance army (considered from the Second Age). I've also decided to not include the "Gorgoroth Orc Horde" because that kind of massive formation i think it's impracticable to move on the battlefield and ineffective (personal opinion). However, if anyone desires, i may add these missing battlehost and send them via PM.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:04 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Hey, great work. This is the best iv seen after a long search. Only one thing iv seen is the Rohan Royal Guard Battlehost. As they already as standard have unstoppable charge on a 4+ under their normal profile "for the king" special makes no sense.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:10 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Hounds_of-Caldorax wrote:
Hey, great work. This is the best iv seen after a long search. Only one thing iv seen is the Rohan Royal Guard Battlehost. As they already as standard have unstoppable charge on a 4+ under their normal profile "for the king" special makes no sense.

Thank you for the notification! Edited: As long as they are within 12" of Théoden, all formations in this Battlehost may perform an Earth-Shaking Charge on a roll of 5+, rather than 6. The earth-shaking charge can also be performed by infantry formations in this Battlehost.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:02 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

new update. all files re-uploaded.